Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Youngstown?
Your new nursery is nearly ready for your precious little one. You spent countless hours assembling the cradle, painting the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even included the finishing touch of some cuddly toys on a shelf. But how are you going to monitor your infant? You can opt for the standard approach with a basic listening device or take it a step further and utilize the video cameras already accessible to you in your modern home security system.
Despite the fact that it might seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Youngstown, it makes perfect sense when you think about the benefits.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Youngstown are perfect baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your comprehensive smart home and available through a user-friendly home security app. This gives you convenience and reassurance as you may check in on your child from anywhere via your phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Live high-def video footage: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-quality images of your child. You are even able to review recorded clips straight from your smartphone.
- 2-way audio: Not only will you hear the sounds from the room, you can actually talk to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to settle a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you can use the 2-way talk feature through your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your little one decides rest time is finished and wants out of the crib, you are able to get motion-triggered notifications dispatched straight to your phone.
- One-press call-outs: Even though this benefit is generally for older kids, it’s still worth bringing up. With an easy tap of a button, your kid can reach out to you through your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a tremendous perk. If you notice that your little one is struggling to sleep and decide it may be a little stuffy in the nursery, you can change the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can activate the room’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You can incorporate two indoor cameras and still have access to both of them with one mobile app.
Design Your Youngstown smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Youngstown smart home and benefit from the comfort and safety Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can offer. Dial (330) 632-1363 today and explore how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.